I was looking for the perfect muffin recipe for autumn and, I found this one for Chocolate Chip Cranberry Muffins! So amazingly Delish!
Chocolate Chip Cranberry Muffins
Serves: 12 Yield: 12 muffins
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup low-fat milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon grated orange zest
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, coarsely chop cranberries.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs, milk, oil, orange zest and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, just until combined. Fold in chopped cranberries and chocolate chips. Do not overmix.
5. Spoon batter into greased or lined (with paper liners) muffin cups.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until puffed, golden and a tester inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on rack.