Yes, I realize I am located on WordPress! But I do know a few things about blogger and I thought I would share the wealth of knowledge with my readers!!
Customizing Blogger is relatively simple! While I am able to do custom blog design for people, and would like to in the future, I fee that people would like some assistance in doing some of the things by themselves. One of the first things I like changing at the beginning of customizing the layout is the footer on Blogger that says “powered by Blogger.”
Important Notice : Always Back Up Your Templates before Making Any Changes On it.
1. Go to Design > Edit HTML
2. Expand your Widget Template.
3. Click Ctrl+F for the browser Find bar to pop up.
4. Search for the code below in your template.
<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='true' title='' type='Attribution'>
5. Now change the locked value ‘true’ to ‘false’ in the line of code.
<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='false' title='' type='Attribution'>
6. Now find the code similar below,
<b:section class='foot' id='footer-3' showaddelement='no'>
7. Now change attribute value show addelement no to yes as below,
<b:section class='foot' id='footer-3' showaddelement='yes'>
8. Save your template.
9. Go back and navigate to Layout tab.
10. Find Attribution element bottom of your page.
11. Click on Edit
12. Now click on Remove button.